It’s day one again.
Nescafe GOLD. One teaspoon of soluble coffee granules. Two hundred milliliter tea cup. Fill one-third of cup with hot water. Drink as one would hard liquor. Bottom’s up.
It’s hard to come up with something to write every day. The most one could do sometimes is to go back and say the same things over again. Like a broken record player. Like nature.
One could be terse. Concise statements of what happened. Like how ancient Assyrians used to word things on clay tablets of old. “I destroyed the ziggurat of Susa. I smashed its shining copper horns.”
I drank a third-of-a-cup of coffee.
I had a vague plan to stop drinking coffee starting on New Year’s Day 2020. The idea was to post Days Until I Last Had Coffee on Facebook everyday. The moment I realized I had that plan, I was at the sink, rinsing a tea cup. It was too late.
On the one hand, it’s a relief not needing to reactivate Facebook. In fact, the whole idea is very questionable. I only realize this now, and I have more to say about it.
Tomorrow. Enough for today.
Some things I noticed 02/19/2020:
- Use them all already. No simulations after that.
- remove person from video in real time
- this moment has so many layers
- 5-minute crafts and its ilk are lies
- 5-5-6 and 5-5-8 triangle. Which has larger area?
- A language is a dialect with an army and navy
- exclusive sjw club for ultimate virtue-signalling
- not a good sign
- musical iq test
- warm earth, cold war
- wish the references to Smurf weren’t lost on me